The Willows is a quiet elegant home furnished in style with pretty gardens.
KILLINEY, south of the city, is the ideal location for a visit to Dublin, offering the choice of sea, countryside, quick access into the city by public transport, and to the M50 motorway for day trips, the airport, and the rest of Ireland.
- Tea served in the drawing room on arrival, and available at any time.
- Excellent visitor advice, suggestions for trips and visitors guide book.
- Excellent choice of freshly cooked breakfasts.
- Pretty ensuite bedrooms with television. Hair dryer and iron on request.
- Private off street parking.
- Walking distance to excellent pub and restaurant., and ATM.
- Bus, Dart (train),and Luas to city centre.
- Aircoach from Airport €14 return.
- 2kms from Dun-Laoghaire, Dalkey and Killiney Bay.
- Short drive to the mountains and scenic Wicklow.
- €35 - €40 pps incl. breakfast. Single occupancy €40 - €50.
- Visit our links page for information about Dublin and surrounding areas.
- Come on a tour of the willows